Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits: That's Entertainment

The TV Land awards were held this past weekend. The show won't air until April 25th @ 9pm but check out these pics...

Cheryl Ladd & Jacklyn Smith. Oh how I love my angels! They still look FABULOUS!

Charo! You just have to LOVE.HER.  Still rockin' it. And look at those girls! Boy, she took them on a stroll that night!


Jay Z was performing at Coachella and he brought Beyonce out for a duet. Wow, this is a great one! Check it out...


Confession: I have never watched a full episode of Glee. I know, I know! Leave me alone! That will change tonight. I plan on watching it because tonight is the Madonna episode. Well, Madonna won't be on it but they are using several of her songs and being a BIG Madonna fan I can't miss that. Did you see Jane Lynch's character doing a remake of Vogue? If not, check it out...This is a side by side with the original Madonna video. I think it's pretty cool, and I couldn't find just the Jane Lynch version because Fox was taking them all down.

That's it for now. I'll be back in a bit with another "In the kitchen with Bo's Bowl" posting.
TTFN
Bob Out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch these. So fun each year! I'd love to attend in person.

Bob said...

I ama total Gleek and will be DVRing it because we have dinner plans.
Damn dinner plans!

Unknown said...

What? did I just? what? kidding. I am so jealous. Sniff. Sniff. I may have saved on my bookmark the Jane Lynch version of Vogue :)

Lover Lady said...

GLEE! I loves me some Glee! You know I have been a fan from the start and trying to talk you into watching! :)

In another Charlie's Angels mention, a memorial shout-out to John Forsythe who passed last week. What a debonair man, the perfect "Charlie."