Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump Day Hunk(Keith Urban)

The 45th Annual Academy of Country Music awards were held on April 18th and once again this performer was nominated for the biggest award, Entertainer of the Year....and once again he lost. I don't know why...he is an incredible performer and deserves this award. He is way overdue! He is SUPER talented and SUPER hot!
Keith Urban


I took these next few shots when I saw him in concert with Carrie Underwood...



Seriously, one of the best concerts I've ever been to! He is an incredible musician!
Bob Out

5 comments:

Lover Lady said...

He IS SO yummy!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. He's so talented. And very sexy!

RAD said...

you can tell he likes to fuc* Nicole gets its hard....lucky bitch!

Bob said...

he is so hot.
That accent alone drives me cray-zay!

Mistress Maddie said...

I'll say it.I want in those jeans!!!