Friday, April 2, 2010

The Friday Flashback

Yesterday, the evil in the world got to me. I read stories of kids killing themselves because they were heavily picked on by classmates. Then a guy fought to go to the prom with his boyfriend and his parents disowned him. And then the asshat members of that church who protested at a fallen soldiers funeral all because he fought for a country that they say approves of homosexuality. Ugh...it gets to me sometimes! Today I needed a song that was uplifting(It is Good Friday afterall) and I think this one has a great message.

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down, oh no,
So don't you bring me down today

Happy GOOD Friday!
You're Beautiful!
Bob Out

4 comments:

RAD said...

Its beeb a tough week in the news thats for sure....Happy Good Friday to you and YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO! Hope you find the golden egg at the egg hunt! :-) XX

Bob said...

Love Xtina!
Love the essage in the song!
Happy Good friday Bob!

Wonder Man said...

great choice

Anonymous said...

It's been a rough week for bad news. Hang in there, Bob.