Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tiger Woods' new Nike commercial

I don't like this commerical...AT ALL. Something about it just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe it's the stupid supposed "remorseful" look on Tiger's face? Or maybe it's the fact that they used his deceased father's voice and made it appear as though he is addressing his son about his recent sex scandal?

Ugh!
It creeps me out. Do any of you think this is in good taste? Do you think it will do anything to repair his image? Let me know what you guys think.

Bob Out

7 comments:

Bob said...

Stupid.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Creepy is exactly the right word.

Bo said...

He looks like a fool with that expression on his face.

garv said...

He just looks stupid, not sayin anything.
Not sure if he can recover. Big mess he's gotten himself into "Oli".
But the public (we) sure is fickaled
Lol.

Unknown said...

Its quite morbid in my opinion. If this is his last attempt to be vilified of his dumb ass behaviour, its quite pathetic.

Wonder Man said...

it's interesting

Lover Lady said...

I cannot believe he is using his dad's memory that way. In my opinion, he is a whore in more ways than one.