Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hump Day Hunk(Cory Monteith)

So I watched Glee for the first time last night. I had to...It featured a ton of Madonna songs. I mean she is my Queen afterall! I think it was a requirement. Anyway, I really liked it! I'm not sure If I'm a GLEEk yet or not. I will have to check it out next week to see if it was the show I liked or just all of the Madonna songs. Anyway, last week I featured Mark Salling as the Hump Day Hunk because I had seen pics of him on site like TMZ and Perez Hilton and in magazines and he is hot BUT...where have all the pics of Cory Monteith been? He totally tripped my trigger last night....HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally have a crush now. Mark Salling who?
Cory Monteith

How U Doin, Cory?!?!
Bob Out

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so sexy and cute! I don't watch Glee, but I know him when I see him.

Unknown said...

So glad you enjoyed Glee. I think Jane Lynch (Sue) and Matthew (?) makes the show.

robertga99 said...

Did you get to see it, Virginia?

Stephen said...

I am a huge fan.
& amazing...Corey had never sang before his audition for Glee!

Unknown said...

I have to admit, I have a thing for Will. [heavy sigh]

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

And since Cory is NOT really a high school senior in real life (he's 27) he's not even jailbait!

You need to watch Glee some more!
It is so much fun.