Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Friday Flashback: Saturday Edition

In recognition of the National Day of Silence held yesterday, I didn't post a Friday Flashback video.
I had a good one ready to go so I had to post it. This week Sue from Glee(Jane Lynch) moved to the music and got her Vogue on. It made me want to see the original which is probably still my favorite Madonna song. I mean is there anybody out there that doesn't love it? Don't answer that, just get your ass to the dance floor and ...
VOGUE
Madonna



Watch more I"m Breathless videos on AOL Video

Bob Out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to admit how long it's been since I've heard that song except that it's been way too long. Thanks for posting this.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I will now proceed to be a name-dropper in your comment box.

One of the background dancers is guy who used to be named Slam...pronounced Slahm, but his real name is Salim.

This is him:
http://web.mac.com/fgabba/iWeb/Site/About%20Me.html

Anyhoodle, back a few years ago, my daughter was a dancer and she took a master class with him, so I'm 3 Degrees of Separation from Madonna!

robertga99 said...

OMG. I am so jealous LMSS

TOY COUTURE said...

I absolutely love this song!!!..I mean I love Madonna period. Breathless Mahony..everything...(sighs)..u just gave me all kinda flashbacks..!!..I may start sweating glitter at anytime..LOL

Oh yea also cant't wait for the Glee episode this week dedicated to Madonna...

Sorry for rambling but Madge has this effect on me :)

robertga99 said...

She has that effect on me too!