Thursday, April 1, 2010

Outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTRAGED.

Click here and watch this video. I saw it this morning on Good Morning America. It blows my mind that people like these protesters actually exists. Lance Cpl Matthew Snyder, 20, died while serving in Iraq. Members of the Westboro Baptist Church, headed by Rev. Fred Phelps, protested at Matthews funeral, claiming that the soldiers were evil because they defend a country that tolerates homosexuality.

I was so mad that it just blew out of my head and erupted into tears. How can people be so hateful?!?!?! I just don't get it sometimes.

SERIOUSLY, I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Bob Out

7 comments:

Bo said...

These people are just a hate group operating under a church name...I'm glad I wasn't there cause I would probably went to jail for kicking some ass...To protest at someones funeral is just so low down and sorry.

robertga99 said...

I hate to be as radical as they are BUT...
I almost feel like these people should be annihilated(ok, maybe too strong...how about a strong rehad until they change their minds) so they don't continue to breed and spread this kind of hate.

Bob said...

I agree with Bo, they are no different than any terrorist organization using their loose interpretation of God's word to spread hate.
They think that'll get 'em into Heaven.
God don't roll like that. She's smarter than that.

Unknown said...

These people are just jacked up on fear and hate and of course misinformation.

To protest a soldier's funeral who lost his life while fighting for a country's freedom including these hateful people should qualify them to be on a fast moving train to hell.

Wonder Man said...

It's not cute

RAD said...

So Sad!!! Makes me so an angry! Stupid dumb asses!!

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

This made me sick to my stomach.

The courts are upholding this group's right to free speech.