Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In the kitchen with Bo's Bowl: Baked Angel Hair Pasta with Italian Sausage and Rosemary Alfredo

I spent the day licking Bo's Bowl again and I REALLY liked it.

Check Bo's site for beautiful pics of this dish and the full recipe with directions by clicking here
He does a much better job with the photography than I do.

Baked Angel Hair Pasta with Italian Sausage and Rosemary Alfredo
1.5 lbs Italian Sausage
1/2 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced
3 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
2 - 15 oz jars alfredo sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 lb angel hair pasta
olive oil
salt & pepper
This was another delicious dish from Bo's Bowl. I HIGHLY recommend it!
YUMMY!
Thanks, Bo!
Bob Out

9 comments:

Wonder Man said...

looks good

Lover Lady said...

Damn, how much rosemary did you take from my bush?? hehe I said "bush."

Anonymous said...

He always has such great recipes! This looks very good.

robertga99 said...

You said take as much as you want! I saw two big long sticks and knew I just had to have them. Wait, what were we talking about?

It was delicious, Michael!

garv said...

downloaded this recipe from Bo's site cuz it looked delish...most important looked easy.
Is it both?

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

That looks SO good. I may try that one.

Bo said...

Hey Bob...Glad you liked it!

robertga99 said...

It is both, Garv! You should try it!

Unknown said...

My stomach just roared. Mmmm, that looks good. Sawwwwwssssaaagggeeee. Is there bacon in it? I definitely will try that.