Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I've been up to

There is always something to do in Atlanta. However, most of the time I'm not doing it. I usually end up hanging with friends and eating at the same places. So as part of my 10 goals for 2010, I visited a new place last Saturday...The World of Coke. An entire museum dedicated to Coca-Cola.


The museum was filled with all kinds of Coke and Coke related memorabilia. They also had a 4-D theatre that was really cool. And a theatre where they ran old Coke commercials. At the end you got to taste 60 varieties Coke products from around the world.



Three of my nephews. They are great and  a lot of fun to hang with.

Yesterday, my friend Bunny and I went roaming in Atlanta. First we went to IKEA(love) and then headed to lunch. In keeping with my 10 for 2010 goals. I ate at a new restaurant..
 
The Real Chow Baby. This place rocked!
Start by going through their buffet style line, filling a bowl with your choice of noodles, rice, vegetables, sauces, spices, meats, and seafood. Then their cooks transform it into a delicious stir-fry. So great and super fresh ingrediants. Here is my creation..


Delicious!

After lunch we went to see "Avatar".

Here we are outside the theatre in our 3D glasses. Aren't we cute!(hehe)


I LOVED THIS MOVIE....LOVED IT! I've heard that it had great special effects but the story was lacking. I didn't think so! If you haven't seen it, check it out!

That's all for now. I'm supposed to be working. Shhhhhh, don't tell my boss!

Bob Out

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part of going to Ikea is to go for the food. I love me some swedish meatballs and lingonberry sauce of course followed by some apple cake.

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Is your goal to do 10 new things each month? Something like that?

The food place looks WONDERFUL!! I love asian/thai/chinese.

I saw Avatar on Saturday too. Loved it!

Bo said...

That all looks like fun...I've always wanted to go to the coke museum.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

We enjoyed the Coca-Cola museum.

You and Bunny have such great adventures! Chow Baby looks great.

Bill said...

I've visited the Coke museum and it is amazing to see the history of the product. But the best part is the tasting room -- there are so many flavors and things you never have heard of. Some are pretty yummy -- and others not so much.

Mark in DE said...

Wow, sounds like a really great day!! Love the photo of you and Bunny! :-)