Sunday, January 24, 2010

And the Actor goes to...

The SAG awards were held last night. I was out roaming around Atlanta and didn't get to watch it BUT being the good gay boi that I am, I recorded it on my DVR! It was a great awards show and I was soooo excited that Sandra Bullock won.  I REALLY hope she wins the Oscar. If she doesn't win I hope Meryl Streep does. She was brilliant as Julia Child in "Julie & Julia".  Here's a list of the winners ....

Movies:

Cast: "Inglourious Basterds."

Actor in a leading role: Jeff Bridges, "Crazy Heart."

Actress in a leading role: Sandra Bullock, "The Blind Side."

Supporting actor: Christoph Waltz, "Inglorious Basterds"

Supporting actress: Mo'Nique, "Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire"


Television:

Drama series cast: "Mad Men."

Actor in a drama series: Michael C. Hall, "Dexter."

Actress in a drama series: Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife."

Comedy series cast: "Glee."

Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock."

Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, "30 Rock."

Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Bacon, "Taking Chance."

Actress in a movie or miniseries: Drew Barrymore, "Grey Gardens."

&

Life Achievement: Betty White

I LOVE Betty White! She looked wonderful last night! 88 years young and still going strong. You Go Betty!

There were a lot of great(and not so great) fashions last night but I just had to show you guys Christina Applegate.
Check her out...


Fabulous!

 Bob Out



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Betty White got the lifetime achievement award too! So great.

Dean Grey said...

Fabulous indeed, Bob!

Should I be embarrassed to say I wish I was wearing it instead of miss Applegate!

-Dean

Bob said...

I was a bad gay and missed the show, so Thanks for the Winners list!
I think Christina Applegate always looks fab-u-less!
And I loves me some Sandra and Betty and Meryl.

Bo said...

Betty White just keeps getting better with age...I thought she was funny in The Golden Girls, butthen I saw her in The Proposal. That was probably the funniest movie I have ever seen.

Bob said...

hey bob,
Me again.
The other Bob.
I have a little something for you on my blog.....IF you so desire: http://ishouldbelaughing.blogspot.com/2010/01/id-like-to-thank-little-people.html

Mark in DE said...

I missed the SAG awards, so thanks for posting this.