Friday, January 1, 2010

Can We Talk?!?! New Years Day Ramblings

Happy New Year! 2010 is going to be AWESOME! I am applying the principles of the book "The Secret" and visualizing a great year!

How many know what I'm talking about, Say Amen?!?!

So last night I went to my friend Bunny's house. We had fun hanging out. There were just four of us...low key...but FUN!

We sat around eating, drinking and being Mary, I mean merry! We also played a game off "Scene it". After that, I dropped trou and saw a wet pussy. Well, I had to show everyone my new wiener dog boxers and Bunny's cat was outside a little wet from the rain. What were you guys thinking? Gees, get your minds out of the gutter :)'

I brought some party favors. Hats and Champagne Bubbles. WOOT, WOOT!

Look at the cupcakes I made. I am such a good gay(sometimes). I baked them in gold cupcake liners, dusted them with gold flake sugar & topped them with these festive decorations. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. YUMMY!

There were balls everywhere last night. Check out these meatballs I made. Well, I bought the meatballs but I made the sauce. Equals parts Grape Jelly & Teriyaki Sauce. They were delicious if I do say so myself. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

PARTY! See the fuzzy balls on my cup?


Today was a great day too. I made my annual pilgrimage to my favorite place on earth...Dillard's department store. Folks, I love me some Dillard's! I am telling you right now I do! New Years Day is one of the best days to find super deals there. All of their Christmas decorations go 75% off and you can take 50% off all permanently reduced merchandise.

These are just a few of the deals I got today...
Check out this Swiss Army laptop bag. Regularly: $ 79.00 Clearance Price: $ 23.99
Then take an additional 50% off. Final Price: $11.98

Lounging Shorts... Regularly: $ 24.00 Clearance Price: $ 7.20
Then take an additional 50% off. Final Price: $ 3.60

Immersion Blender...Regularly: $ 69.99 Clearance Price: $ 34.99
Then take an additional 50% off. Final Price: $17.49

Crock Pot...Regularly: $ 59.99 Clearance Price: $ 44.99
Then take an additional 50% off. Final Price: $ 22.49

5 quart blender...Regularly: $ 69.00 Clearance Price: $ 34.99
Then take an additional 50% off. Final Price: $ 17.49


Cool, Huh?~!
Well, I am outta here. Hope you guys had great fun last night! Hope to see more of you around Blogger Town.

G'Night
Bob Out

6 comments:

Bob said...

Man, a great party and a great shopping savings!
It really is a great new year!
We don't have a Dillards close by here :::sigh::::

Lover Lady said...

You forgot about the sausage balls! It was quite the evening for attractive, tasty balls! lol

Anonymous said...

I think you should had included a shot of you modeling your new wiener dog boxers. Hey you should send them over to Sean at Idle Eyes and A Dormy for undi-monday.

http://idleeyesandadormy.blogspot.com/

Mark in DE said...

Wow, and I thought I was a bargain hunter. You did GREAT at Dillards!

Glad you had fun at the party on NYE and shopping on NYD. I made saucy meatballs for a NYE party too. :-)

robertga99 said...

Oh Bob, you need to move near a Dillards :)

Sean- Thanks, I may just do that!

Mark- Thanks. You need to send me your recipe for saucy meatballs :)

Always Thinking said...

I don't like those meat balls sam I am