Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's my 100th post

And look...the cast of "Family Guy" came by to celebrate with me
hehe

Folks, I really do want to thank you guys for stopping by "Bob Out".  I did one or two postings and didn't think I would continue but I'm really getting into it and love doing it.
The best part...BY FAR...is meeting you guys. I love reading your blogs and your comments to mine.
I just checked my Google Analytics and I've now had 426 unique visitors and over 4,500 page views.
Thanks Y'all!
To celebrate, come by my house tonight I'll make you some cookies :)

On another note...
Just saw this on "The Wendy Williams Show".  I like the choice too!



Bob Out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I recently started to follow your blog and really enjoy it. Keep up the great work!

Sonya said...

Congratulations, Bob!!!

Lover Lady said...

Yeah Bobs!

Stephen said...

Congrats! The first 100 is the hard part!

Mark in DE said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!! Looking forward to the next 100.

I think Elton would be a FABULOUS replacement for Simon.

Bob said...

Way to go on the century mark!