Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dolly Parton Quotes


I wouldn't be a good gay if I didn't do a blog on Dolly Parton. I guess I have to do one on Cher next..haha. I saw one of these quotes in an entertainment magazine recently and thought it was hysterical. I've heard many from her through the years and thought it would be a fun idea for a blog.
I love me some Dolly Parton!
Check these out...


"I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park. "

"I modelled my looks on the town tramp. "
Dolly Parton

"I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out."

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."

"I'm old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it."

"My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order."

"Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills."

"Storms make trees take deeper roots."

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."

"You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!"

"My husband said 'show me your boobs' and I had to pull up my skirt... so it was time to get them done!"



And my personal Favorite...

“If I have one more face-lift, I’ll have a beard.”


Bob Out

2 comments:

RAD said...

such a good gay you are :-)

robertga99 said...

Awwwww, shucks...thx :)