Sunday, December 6, 2009

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets- 2009 ACC Champions


A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Last night, They defeated the Clemson Tigers to become

2009 ACC CHAMPS

WAY TO GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?
Woot, Woot

Being a Georgia Tech fan isn't easy. There are a lot of frustrating games and sometimes years. Just last week we were 10-1 and ranked # 7 in the country. Then we go to play our arch enemy, The Georgia Bulldogs who are sucking this year...and they beat us. Oh yes, I was super frustrated. I had to get over it because we were still 10-2 and that was a great season. Plus, we were headed to the ACC Championship game and if we won that we would get one of the biggest bowl games of the season. If we lost, there is not telling what bowl we would get. Thankfully, Tech pulled it out in the last two minutes of the game winning 39-34. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Orange Bowl here we come!

If you wonder just how much I love the Yellow Jackets...
Take a look at my Christmas tree :)


Plus...a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone checking out my blog. I am up to 135 unique visitors since I started in August. Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note or comment sometime:)
I am off to enjoy a lazy Sunday

Bob Out

1 comment:

Bill said...

Funny - we have the same Le Chat Noir poster in our living room.