Thursday, September 24, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

Last night I went to see "Walking with Dinosaurs". I won the tickets through a radio station contest and thought my nephews would enjoy it. I have to say it was pretty cool and I enjoyed it as much as they did. If you haven't heard of it, here is what the advertisement says about it...

Internationally renowned designers have worked with scientists to create 15 life-size dinosaurs, including the terror of the ancient terrain, Tyrannosaurus-rex! Be amazed and thrilled as the greatest creatures ever to walk the earth return before your eyes.

It’s a dazzling 10 million pound arena spectacle of unprecedented size and quality set to captivate young and old alike. Marvel at the story of their 200 million year domination of life on earth. Watch them walk. Hear the roar. Be there as they fight for survival and supremacy. From the ripple of their skin to the glint in their eye, you will know the dinosaurs really have returned! So make sure you have your seat to see the return of the dinosaurs!


So this is our "Archelogist" for the night. He is probably why I enjoyed the show as much as my nephews :) Not bad to look at huh? I say YUMMY even

The mighty T-Rex and her offspring

Torosaurus

Brachiosaurus



They look real, don't they?! They even had Dinosaurs that burped, farted and pooped on stage. Yep, that's right...we saw dino poop. You can imagine how much my nephews liked that. Boys, are all about the farting and pooping!!!!

If the show is ever in your town, you should go. That's my offical review :)

Bob Out

No comments: