Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Little People, Big World" is back!!!!!!


I am so excited!!!!! One of my favorite shows is coming back. The new season of "Little People, Big World" premieres Monday, October 12th @ 8pm on TLC. If you haven't seen this show...WATCH IT!

The show follows the daily lives of the Roloff family — parents Matt and Amy, and their four children: Zach, Jeremy, Molly and Jacob. Matt, Amy and Zach are little people, while Jeremy, Molly and Jacob are of average height. Teenagers Zach and Jeremy are fraternal twins; although Zach is not of average height, his brother Jeremy is.

The family lives on the 36-acre Roloff Farms, located north of Hillsboro in Helvetia, Oregon. Although crops of pumpkins are grown and sold by the family, much of the farm has been converted into a series of playground set pieces for the Roloff children. They were designed by Matt, who spent most of his childhood in the hospital. He has tried to make his children's lives the best possible.

Here are a few pics from their farm...





I want to move in...Seriously! I'll take the bedroom that's in the loft of the barn. Roloff's, if you read this...CALL ME! I'm a hard worker. Pumpkin Patch here I come!

"Green Acres is the place for me, Farm living is the life for me"

Bob Out

No comments: