Friday, September 11, 2009

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Vs. Clemson Tigers

As you saw from an earlier post...I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Last night I went to my first game of the season. It was sooo much fun!

Tech took the field and before the end of the first quarter they were up 21-0. I was feeling pretty confident and loved the security of the 21 point lead. However, by the end of the 3rd quarter Clemson had managed to come within 3 points and soon it was tied. I can't just watch the game...I get REALLY involved...and let me tell you...I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Tech is ranked in the Top 25 nationally so a loss would surely knock us out of that ranking. I didn't want that to happen and thankfully it didn't. With just 57 seconds left on the clock, Tech kicked a field goal to win the game. Clemson had a little time on the clock but were unable to move the ball into scoring position and time ran out...WHEW!



Mmmm, The Varsity. If you go to a game in Atlanta you have to eat at The Varsity. Seriously :) Look at the slaw dog and chili dog. What'll you have?!





Ga Tech student section. I love the spirit!





Hope you enjoy the pics and GO JACKETS!

Bob Out

No comments: