Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hump Day Hunk Of The Year

Each week I post a hump day hunk. I've decided I would choose a Hunk of the Year to post on the last Wednesday of the year. This hunk will be chosen from one of my weekly hunk posts. This year it could only be one guy...
RICKY MARTIN

On March 29, 2010 he made this statement via his website...
 "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."
I've heard some people say that his coming out was no big surprise. However, for those of us who have struggled with our sexuality, it was a big deal and very courageous.





Here's a clip from his Oprah show appearance this year...

Happy HUMP Day,Y'all
Bob Out

10 comments:

Bo said...

I have to agree....Ricky Martin is hot!

Robyn said...

Very nice choice. I have to hand it to Ricky. He's looking better the older he gets.

Anonymous said...

I think he is beautiful both inside and out:)

Anonymous said...

Ive always loved him, from his early boy band yrs, to general hospital, his solo music...but even more now as I watch him become a very sweet, loving adult...sexy.

M said...

Even though everyone over here in Europe had heard all the rumours and basically knew, still: People come out when they feel like coming out; it has to be respected.
Thanks for posting, Bob -- hadn't seen this interview before.
Happy New Year!
XOXO
Michael

Mark in DE said...

Is it me, or does Ricky Martin get hotter as he ages? Mmmmm....

Amers425 said...

I love Ricky! Good choice. I didn't think it was obvious when I used to have a HUGE celebrity crush on him. LOL!

Wonder Man said...

he's hot

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy New Year to you too Bob! I wish you lived closer, I have a feeling we would be very bad girls together! I agree with all your reviews! I hope you have a wonderful new year! And Im impressed I composed this so well after 3 cosmos and 6 glasses of bubbely!

robertga99 said...

I agree Mistress Maddie. I need to visit next time I'm in your area. :)