Monday, March 8, 2010

And the Oscar goes to...


Best Picture: "The Hurt Locker"

Director: Kathryn Bigelow "The Hurt Locker"

Actor in a Leading Role: Jeff Bridges "Crazy Heart"

Actress in a Leading Role: Sandra Bullock "The Blind Side"   -YAY!!!!!! OMG...I cried my eyes out...what a GREAT speech, Sandra!

Actress in a Supporting Role: Mo'nique  "Precious"


Actor in a Supporting Role: Christoph Waltz  "Inglorious Bastards"

Animated Feature Film:  "Up"

Best Original Song: "The Weary Kind(Theme from Crazy Heart)"


Check out some of these fabulous Oscar Fashions...

Demi Moore
She really hit the mark with this one. WOW!

Jennifer Lopez

Kate Winslet
Flawless as always! I love you, Kate!

Meryl Streep
She usually looks like crap on the red carpet but not tonight. NICE!

Sandra Bullock
Beautiful, As golden as her Oscar

Sarah Jessica Parker
OMG...Always a fashion icon and once again stuns in this Chanel.
I heart her!~

Bob Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the show and the fashions! It was a fun night!

Stephen said...

No surprises... I called the winners 100% this year. Where is my prize. Sandra has been funny & gracious during the entire awards season, but it was a big "ouch" for me to have Ms. Streep not win for her best performance ever.
Nice post, Bob.