Monday, January 24, 2011

Tidbits(NSFW)

Adam Levine has posed for a prostate and testicular cancer awareness campaign. It really got my attention. How about you?

Did you guys hear that Josh Groban has a new CD coming out? It is going to be awesome. Check out this promo video shown on the Jimmy Kimmel Show...

Sad news...Jack LaLanne died yesterday. He was 96 years young. Jack really was a huge pop culture icon. I remember seeing him on lots of shows when I was growing up. He was know as the godfather of fitness. I went to find a pic to post along with this notice and found several nude photos. WHAT? Turns out Jack posed with fellow bodybuilder, Jack Thomas for photographer Russ Warner back in 1956...
That's Jack LaLanne lifting Jack Thomas in the first photo and on the right in the two other photos.

P!nk rocks my world yet again. Oh how I LOVE her! No matter how low you may feel in your life right now, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, find your passion and live it out loud...nothing stays wrong that long! Don't ever let anyone make you feel less than "Fucking Perfect"

Pink - Fuckin Perfect - Official Music Video found on Pop

It's back~season 3 of Ru Paul's Drag Race starts tonight. I.CAN'T.WAIT!
Bob Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, lots of info....who knew about jack,wowser:)

Robyn said...

That's what a body builder is supposed to look like without 'roids, but I had no idea Jack posed in the nude. Great find!