Friday, October 1, 2010

50 cent strikes again

Yesterday, 50 cent took to his Twitter account to spew hate once again...

"If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol"

I am usually not one to get on a bandwagon against boycotting celebrities for the things they do/say but if there was ever a time to do it....THIS IS IT! I am deleting all of his songs off my Ipod and will NEVER buy another one nor will I watch any show or movie he is in. Enough is enough and it's NOT funny.

I was getting ready to do a whole post on gay teen bullying and suicide rates among gay teens but I can't even concentrate. This ASSHOLE and the ones like him are EVIL and need to be stopped.

To be continued(when I calm down)...
Bob Out

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an asshole! The world would be a MUCH better place without him.

Wonder Man said...

I'm way done with him

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't blame you one bit!!! I was never a fan but he is sooooooo class-less. He's more like 5 cents! Have a wonderful weekend darl'in!

R.J. said...

Makes you wish whoever had shot him before he became famous had better aim.

RAD said...

What a joke of a man! What a ass!

Eduardo Guize said...

I knew he was stupid but not to this extent...