Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday, Jon Hamm

I've been wanting to do a post about Jon Hamm for a while and since it was his birthday yesterday, I thought it was a good time. Jon turned 42 yesterday, March 10th.

I don't know about you but I think he looks pretty hot even dressed down like in this pic...
 and dressed up, he is stunningly good looking...
 Even with a girl on his arm, he still looks really hot...there's just something I love about him...
 And I REALLY wished I could put my finger on what it is...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy Birthday, Jon!
Bob Out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I'd love to wish him a Happy Birthday in person!

Bob said...

Me like a Hamm sammich.

Kris at AintNobodysMama said...

Looks more like a summer sausage.

BosGuy said...

So funny that he's asked people to stop talking about his "hamm" so to speak.