Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Scooby!

My awesome and cute dog, Scooby, turns fourteen today!
Happy Birthday, Scooby!
I LOVE you!

In this pic he is barely a week old...
 This is the cutest pic EVER!...
 I send Christmas cards to all of my friends and always include a pic of Scooby. This was his first Christmas card pic back in 1997...
 He's been featured on the Dog Of The Day website twice. This is his first one from October 11, 1999.
 This is his second from December 24, 2005
This is one of my favorite pics ever. He won a photo contest last year and was selected to be in the 2011 calender for our local humane Society. His win included having his pic taken by a wonderful local photographer, Fox Gradin of Celestial Studios. This is the pic she took...
He was featured in April! Cute, huh?





I just took this pic recently. Look at him snoozing under the covers with his little tongue sticking out...so cute!
Bob Out

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Happy Birthday, Scooby. You are now a distinguished looking gentleman.

Anonymous said...

what a handsome fella, and the dog is cute too ;) that last pic is priceless.

Happy Bday :)

Robyn said...

Happy birthday, Scooby! So cute!

Amers425 said...

OH!! I love cute animal pics! What a Cutie pie!!

Rgutro said...

Love your dog! We have 2 dachshunds and a weimaraner (we're friends of Errol and Jeff's- AKA: Rad's)