Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloweekend

Wishing you all a Happy, Spooky & Gay Halloween weekend. Yep, not only is it Halloween but it's also Gay Pride weekend in the ATL. Gays and Halloween, could there be a more perfect weekend for pride?!?! I THINK NOT! I am sorry I am going to miss it! If you go please tell me all about it :)

I am headed to our nations capital for vacation. I am soooo excited! I thought I would leave you guys with a couple of pics from Halloweens past...

This is me around age 4. I don't know what I was supposed to be but it looks like that mask is getting on my nerves. That's my sis as the witch.

This is me around age 7 or 8. I look like a flapper or something but I was supposed to be a Cheerleader. That's my sis again as the football player. I look good as a girl :)'


and one new pic...

Happy Halloween
Bob Out

2 comments:

Dean Grey said...

You make an awesome cheerleader, Bob!

Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

-Dean

robertga99 said...

Awwww, shucks...thank you Dean
I had a GREAT vacation