Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hump Day Hunk: Bradley Cooper

I am officially in love with Bradley Cooper all over again thanks to "Silver Linings Playbook". If you have not seen the movie yet, stop what you are doing and go see it NOW.  How many times have you gone to a movie and people actually clap when it's over? Well, they did in the the theater I was in and I was one of those over the moon after seeing it. It's funny, quirky and just plain awesome. And Bradley Cooper....well, he will make you swoon all over again and fall just a little but more in love with him...



Happy HUMP Day!
Bob Out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bradley Cooper. He can have a hangover at my place anytime!

robertga99 said...

I'll catfight you, girl!

Bob said...

Carlos ahs no idea who he is--he has no interest in popular culture--but over breakfast this morning I said Bradley is one of those few men who could be called beautiful.

Not just handsome. Beautiful.

PS Welcome back to the blogging!